Friday, September 30, 2011

36 Weeks!!!

Amazing Cara Duran made this basket for me! Thank you soo much! I have some great friends up here!

I had already opened it and tried to put t back together but definantly couldnt do it as good as she had it!

Overall view of everything

Hand made bows, head bands to clip them on, and a picture frame

Cara made all of these bows by hand! Isnt she amazing!! I had to get a close up of them because they are so awesome.

At the bottem are the hand made burp clothes Cara's mom made, one with the L for Lyla.
In the middle is a quilt made by Cara's mom also.
At the top are big recieving blankets she cut and hemed so they could be bigger for nursing and swaddling. And the basket, Cara weaved the pink ribbon all the way through it.

The cutest little dress with matching hand made bow, shoes, theething ring and toy


 Like I said Cara is amazing, thank you so much. I cant believe she did all of this for me. Thank you doesnt sound good enough!!

No comments:

Post a Comment