Saturday, September 3, 2011

More baby stuff!!

Aunt Cindy and Uncle Brian Haugh got us 3 Onesies, 2 pants and a hoodie, her first pink rubber ducky, and a Max Lucado book called "God Thinks You're Wonderful".  Thank you so much... miss you guys like crazy. P.S. KeirraBelle loved that you put K. B. Bopp on the package. She was running around singing "K.B. Bopp, K.B. Bopp" (in a chanting sort of way). She thought it was awesome that that's what Uncle Brian calls me.


Cerik's Aunt Kathy Kolson got us a Fisher-Price Surround Lights & Sounds Monitor and a 5 pack of onesies. The monitors have an orange light that comes on when the baby is making noise so it is a visual and autio alarm.  Thank you so much Kathy!!

Miss Megan Heldreth got us 2 storage baskets for the changing table to put diapers and wipes ect. in. Love the brown and beige it will always match anything I do because I always do something brown! :) She also go me a huge box of nursing pads which I am soo greatful for because those are the thing you forget to get till you run out and need them badly so now I won't ever run out... thank you soo much Meg I miss you like crazy girl!!


 I really apoligize that it took me so long to get these pics on here.  Cerik just came home on Tuesday so we have been kind of occupied with him being here and just spending time together but now hopefully i can get back on track with keeping updated.  Cerik says thank you to everyone also and loves this idea of the virtual baby "sprinkle".  We truely are blessed to have such loving family and friends all over the country. Love you all... Keep checking for new posts! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment